Friday 18 May 2018

Signs from the Universe

How to identify signs from Universe 
Many people ask me
What do I mean by signs ?
How do you identify signs from the universe ?
How do I read this details? also is it my mind making up ?what is it the truth?
We must have read and heard it countless times - Universe will show you the way or Universe will guide you- What does that mean?
Well - so let me tell you - universe is not some dude who will ring at your doorbell and say that” hi I’m universe and I am doing this”
So how do we do that

So how will you identify it
Well let me put it to you .Please note that universe will communicate to you through
1) People’s situations and other different forms.
2)You need to decode - pay special attention.
3)You could read the Read between the lines
4)Co relate it to questions who may ask through different senses like visuals ,sounds,thoughts etc

Here are a few examples 
1. Road signs:
Sometimes road signs that come at the apt time convey the right message. I remember I was contemplating a job offer once and was asking the universe to give me a sign. I kept seeing no - don’t proceed- danger zone messages everywhere. I followed my intuition and told the company a big No and did not take that offer. Guess what - the team shut down in 2 months and left everyone jobless
2. Messages
The messages you get in form of emails (even the spam ones) can guide you. I was about to take a certain important decision in my life in 2012. My heart said no but my head was saying a yes. Most friends family kept telling me to go for it but my heart kept saying there was something not correct. I asked the universe to guide me. 2 days later I got a message in my junk email folder which caught my attention. It was written “ Read this before you take the most important decision of your life. Avoid the current situation “ I opened it to see it was a junk e-mail about some call centre jobs. However the title made absolute sense to me. Without having any sufficient reason I finally did not go for it. 2 months later we came to know that the person concerned was a fraud!
3. Social media
Many times a message on social media just fits in what you would like to know.A daily whatsapp message from a group you are following or a quote on facebook couldgive you the answer you are seeking.I remember exactly 2 months ago I was feeling stuck in life inspite of working on myself for a very long time.I asked the universe to give me signs and to guide me to the right path.A couple of days later onwards I started seeing posts on social media regarding decluttering and Feng shui.I realised I needed to declutter my house big time.I removed and dumped atleast 7-8 bags of clutter.Within a few weeks my business my life everything started moving for better. I realised I just did my work as per Universe's advice reading between the lines.
4. Overhearing talks
Sometimes you may hear someone talking about something Know that the conversation isnt a coincidence. Once I was asking the universe for help with helping a friend recover from illness.The same day me and my friend heard someone talking about Homeopathy medicines and how they helped them while we were travelling in the train.We took it as a sign and guess what my friend saw a homeopath the next day.She recovered in exactly a week and is so much better now
5. Songs 
Music is the language of Universe.Sometimes a song could be a message from a loved one or even from the Universe.I remember when I got an offer letter for my first job - the radio was playing a song which meant " you can achieve anything you want..you deserve the best"
6. Names of people 
Has it ever happened - that you are thinking about someone and you see their name? It means they are thinking about you too.Dont be surprised if you get a call from them the same day.It is Universe's way of telling you - you are connected
7. Numbers 
One of the best ways through which Universe talks is through number sequences. Eg :111, 222,1234 etc.We ll be talking about them in detail in another post
8. Look alikes:
This one is my favourite and what In call as deja vu.Sometimes you meet someone who may look like a friend or family .Typically it is universe telling you that they may be thinking about you or you may meet them the same day. We all are connected eventually

Well know that we all are connected by the divine force of the universe- we all are one.Because Universe cant directly talk to you - it gives you the above signs .There could be many more signs- I have here summarised just the basic ones I experienced.

Most important- Dont analyse or ask why and how.Dont go rationalising these signs.Universe doesnt understand logic - it is only about magic.Go step by step with the universe and see the miracle!!


Thanks for reading and do feel free to write your comments
Ashwini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self image affirmations ( Courtesy: Coaching academy)

Self-image is the mental picture we have of ourselves, simply put it’s our own opinion and view of who we are. This internal image is ofte...